The Honeywell Granit 1910i industrial grade area-imaging scanner is made to stand up to the diverse requirements that exist in extreme work settings. Including a uniquely constructed encasing that is redefining the benchmark for scanner dependability, the IP65 graded 1910i industrial barcode scanner is designed to withstand 5,000 3.3 feet (1 m) topples and 50 falls to cement from 6.5 feet (2 m) despite operating at temperatures as low as -22 ° F (-30 ° C).
Consequently, organizations utilizing this market-leading offering can anticipate experiencing marginal unit downtime and a reduced total cost of ownership.
The Granit 1910i Scanner includes:
- 1D, PDF417, 2D scanning capability
- Corded operation
- Extended Range Focus
- Reading distance 15 mm – 749 mm
- USB Type A 3m straight cable with vibrator
- For other data cable connection options please see below
- USB cable comes included with this scanner as mentioned above.
- Other data cable connection options are in the Accessories Tab including Serial DB9, and Serial C16 (specifically for Triton software customers).